WASH & DRY
In 1990, the first laundrette services rose all over Italy, and in 1994 is born in Turin Lav@sciuga, with the aim to answer the new consumer needs and a society that continuously changes.
You can avail yourself of it everyday at any hour and you can wash here from 5 kg to 16 kg of laundry in an hour, right by yourself for a modest price.
The machineries, as well as respecting the security measures (Iso 9001 and Iso 14001) pay much attention to the saving and to the environmental conservation, by reducing the water and energy consumption.
All the plastic and rubber components of the machineries are totally recyclable materials.
- Points of Lav@sciuga in Turin:
- Corso Palermo 114, Turin
- Piazza della Repubblica 5, Turin
- Via Chiesa della Salute 24, Turin
- Via Vanchiglia 10, Turin
- Via S.Anselmo 9, Turin
- Via Pinin Farina 18, Turin
- Corso Bramante 88/90, Turin
- More information: http://www.lavasciuga.torino.it